Parts & Accessories
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Zipp 101 XPLR MOTO Rim Strip And Tubeless Tape Kit (includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel).
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
- Wheel axle rear Zipp 176D Disc Brake (axle only)
Includes rim strip and tubeless tape for 1 wheel.
- Wheel bearing kit front/rear - Bearing dimensions: 17 x 30 x 7mm - Material: steel - 2 pieces
- Wheel Axle - Front
$19.00 - $31.00
Wheel Conversion Caps for Zipp 77/177 Disc hubs. Converts your Zipp 77 or 177 hubs to nearly any frame standard.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
$129.00 - $216.00
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
- Hub Cognition V2 Axial Clutch Kit - Disc brake/rim brake - Includes: ratchet shell & driver, sylomer spring assembly & seal cap)
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
- Freehub for Cognition V2 hubs
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
Wheel Freehub Kit—XD Driver Body Kit—Zipp ZM2 - Compatible With: WH-MOTO-30-B1
Wheel Freehub Kit SRAM XDR for Super 9RB - Compatible only with the Super 9 - Compatible With: WH-SP9-CCR-A1
Wheel Freehub Kit—XD Driver Body Kit—ZM1 3Zero - Compatible With: WH-MOTO-30-A1
- Hub axle, front - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake (axle & wave spring)
- Hub axle, front - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake (axle & wave spring)
Rear Wheel Axle for X0 hubs, including the following wheels: Rise 60 (B1), Roam 30, Roam 40, Rail 40, Rise XX, Roam 50, 60 B1 Compatible with part numbers: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
- Hub axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
- Hub Axle, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Rim Brake NSW w/Bearings (2 x 61903)
- Hub axle end cap set, rear - Zipp Cognition V2 Disc Brake - Rim brake compatible with XDR & 11-speed
Page 1 of 12 Next page